Frequently asked questions and guidelines
First time students
- please arrive 10 minutes early to check in.
- 1st time students will need to sign a physical waiver.
How should I prepare for class?
- Wear comfortable fitness clothing that you can move and sweat in.
- Non-gripping supportive athletic shoes are highly recommended.
- Look here for a helpful guide for Zumba® shoe.
- Bring water and a towel.
- Bring a positive attitude and a willingness to ham it up from time to time!
What is the pace of the class?
- The instructor will move from medium to vigorous levels of intensity. You are encouraged to work at your own pace!
I’m nervous to try a dance class. Will it be difficult to catch on?
The choreography in this class is simple and fun. Members learn at different paces and are encouraged to focus on their own experience. Some students catch on within the first few classes, while others may take a few more times.
The good news is that we focus on similar sets of choreography for several classes in a row. You will have plenty of time to master each dance!